[R] non linear quantile regression - Median not plotting where it should

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 13 17:41:57 CET 2012

Dan,

It is hard to say without being able to reproduce your example.  If you send me the data
I could try to advise something.

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801