[R] svm with GRASS GIS

gab gis.gn at libero.it
Tue Feb 14 19:29:24 CET 2012

Dear R Community-

I am a new user of R.  I am using R with GRASS GIS.
I would apply svm "on" raster data in GRASS.
Basically I have a raster with "areas training" and other three raster (each
represents a band of ASTER satellite image).
My goal is to classify, according to training areas, the 3 raster.
Trying to replicate the guides found on the net, I did the following:
# load raster
Training<-readRAST6("Training")
AST_L1B_1<-readRAST6("AST_L1B_1")
AST_L1B_2<-readRAST6("AST_L1B_2")
AST_L1B_3N<-readRAST6("AST_L1B_3N")
#and then
 model_ASTER <-
svm(Training_2006,AST_L1B_1,AST_L1B_2,AST_L1B_3N,type='C',kernel='linear')
#but
Errore in data.frame(y, x) :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 1857076, 1488

Thanks for any help