[R] spplot settings

uday uday_143_4u at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:22:17 CET 2012

I want to use spplot function for plotting data on wold map

spplot.points(obj, zcol = names(obj), ..., names.attr,
	scales = list(draw = FALSE), xlab = NULL, ylab = NULL, aspect =
mapasp(obj,xlim,ylim),
	panel = panel.pointsplot, sp.layout = NULL, identify = FALSE, formula,
	xlim = bbexpand(bbox(obj)[1, ], 0.04), ylim = bbexpand(bbox(obj)[2, ],
0.04))

in this function I would like to set xlim ,ylim (-180,180 & -90 ,90) and
color ranges.

so any body knows how add in to spplot  and how to put these data on wold
map ?