[R] Is there a function for scatter3d with Categorical responses?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Feb 16 16:10:02 CET 2012

Dear Steve,

I'm very busy this morning, so will reply briefly: the error message is
self-explanatory (though the error message itself has an error in it, which
prevented the numbers from being printed as intended): you have to define
more colours -- one for each level of VegtypeID; if you want to use the same
colour, just repeat it.

Best,
 John