[R] Multiple planes in a scatterplot3d

kpiratla kalyan.piratla at asu.edu
Sat Feb 18 06:42:26 CET 2012

I am relatively new to R and scatterplot3d function. I need to draw a 3d
scatterplot and then add three different planes (each parallel to xy, yz and
zx with varying intercepts) to a 3d scatterplot. I got the plot running and
i was also able to produce one plane parallel to xy surface by using the
function "spd$plane3d(0.3549896,0,0,lty="dotted")". I do not understand how
i can add other two planes that are parallel to yz and zx. It would be great
if someone can help me with this.

Thanks
Kalyan http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4399234/Latest.pdf Latest.pdf