[R] Basic Model Setup Question from a Beginner

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sun Feb 19 21:59:06 CET 2012

You need statistical consultation. The R list is not meant for this.
Any advice you receive here -- or indeed, anywhere online-- is likely
to be flawed because it is difficult to communicate essential aspects
of the issues remotely.  I would strongly recommend that you seek
local statistical help.

Cheers,
Bert