[R] Non-parametric test for repeated measures and post-hoc single comparisons in R?

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:04:06 CET 2012

Repeated measures means that you have multiple measurements on the same individual. Usually, the same person measured at different time points. So if you have N individuals and T times, then you can place your observations in an N*T layout.

In this layout, you can have 1 observation per cell or R > 1 observations. In the former case, the design is referred to as unreplicated.  Got it?

-pd