[R] R

Mon Feb 20 05:07:58 CET 2012

Hi,

When replying to mails from r-help, please hit "reply all" so that
people can follow along so that everyone can benefit from the help, as
well as getting more eyeballs on your questions so you get better
help.

Now:

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM,  <elliot.welch at virgin.net> wrote:
> Brilliant, thanks for the help. Do you know how to find how many pairs of letters there are in a vector? For example in AABCCC there would be 3 pairs?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Please give an example of your input data, and what you expect to get
out of it, as well as showing us (in code) what you've already tried.

I get the sense that you're pretty new to R. You're going to have to
do some homework in order to come up to speed w/ the basics of the
language. You can start here:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf

HTH,
-steve