[R] barplot with both color and shading

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 07:32:40 CET 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply!

I'm not sure if I was clear.  I was really thinking about shading lines.

I have just came up with a solution on my own:
barplot(1:10, col=rep(0:1, each=5))

barplot(1:10, angle=20, density=c(0,20), col=2, add=T)

Here is my initial failed attempt:

barplot(1:10, angle=20, density=c(0,20), col=rep(0:1, each=5))

...Tao