[R] inserting a dataframe into the table

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:00:03 CET 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:47 AM, arunkumar1111 <akpbond007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a dataset
>
>        X         Y
> A=   10      15
>        20      30
>        40      50
>
> B =   X     Z
>        10   30
>        20     50
>
> I have a table   containing X Y Z columns

A table, or is this another data frame?

> How to insert a data frame into the table without using for loop ?

What do you want the data frame to look like? Does it contain
data already? Might merge() be of use?

> now currently i'm using the for loop with using the insert command?

I'm entirely unfamiliar with an insert command. Please be more explicit
about what you are doing, and what you expect the result to be. A
small reproducible example is most helpful.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org