[R] Package 'fCalendar'

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Thu Feb 23 10:45:46 CET 2012

Hello Brit and Michael,

indeed, fCalendar was replaced by timeDate (so was fSeries by timeSeries). Old versions of both packages are in the CRAN archive. Now, with respect to QRMlib, the package author/maintainer (cc'ed to this email) is pretty close to a re-submittance of his package to CRAN. Having said this, it might be worth waiting before you are trying to get QRMlib running based on the above mentioned, but remnoved from CRAN packages.  Scott, do you have a tentative schedule for the re-release of your package on CRAN in mind?

Best,
Bernhard