[R] R CMD INSTALL with configure args

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:28:33 CET 2012

Please cc the list. I'm not a debian user so any suggestions I make
will be guesses based on similarities with Mac OS X. There's also a
R-SIG-Debian list that might be appropriate.

That said, if you plan on doing this repeatedly, perhaps you can make
an alias in your bash profile (or whatever shell you're using).

Michael