[R] Need advice on GLM

ilai keren at math.montana.edu
Mon Feb 27 18:15:39 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 1:44 AM, Christofer Bogaso
<bogaso.christofer at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Here I was expecting those 2 approaches should give exactly same result
> (i.e. same estimates and same SE), which is not the case. Can somebody
> point me what I am missing here?

The vector of weights as described in ?glm which from your example is
clear you either didn't look at or completely misinterpreted.

summary(glm(YY~XX, binomial(link = "identity")))
summary(glm(Dat~Scores, binomial(link = "identity")))
summary(glm(Proportion~Scores, weights=rowSums(Dat),binomial(link =
"identity")))