[R] from data.frame to Venn diagram

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Tue Feb 28 04:22:39 CET 2012

Lara,

I assume you wish to look at which people answered yes on col1 and which answered yes for col2 and the overlap.  So, something like this might help get you started

C1 <- which(m$col1 == 'yes')
C2 <- which(m$col2 == 'yes')
venn.diagram(list(C1=C1, C2=C2), "c:/tmp/Venn_2set_simple.tiff")

If that is not what you want, then you will need to provide an example of what you want your output to be.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA