[R] Error message: object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:25:50 CET 2012

Hi Aparna,

Can you please post a reproducible example?  It is difficult to
provide much concrete help without having "testStatistics".  One thing
you might try is looking at:

str(testStatistics["numerator",])

is it actually a list?  If it is not (most likely given the error) and
it is supposed to be, you need to figure out what aspect of the
generation of it is going awry.

Cheers,

Josh