[R] Installing package QRMlib

jthetzel jthetzel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:34:54 CET 2012

I think you'll need to install fEcofin from CRAN, and then the following
.tar.gz files from the CRAN archives:
fUtilities
fCalenday
fSeries

And then try installing the QRMlib .tar.gz.

If you're still having problems, try:
"C:/Program Files/R/R-2.14.0/bin/x64/R" CMD check "QRMlib_1.4.5.1.tar.gz"
(or whatever is equivalent for your R installation) from the Windows command
prompt .  That will output more useful information on errors and warnings.

Jeremy

Jeremy Hetzel
Boston University

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. wrote

> As stated, you need to install the *deprecated* dependencies of QRMlib as
> shown in its DESCRIPTION as well as the reverse dependent *deprecated*
> packages. These can still be fetched from R-Forge (Rmetrics project). The
> package 'timeSeries' will become a dependency of the to be re-released
> QRMlib package on CRAN.

-----
Jeremy T. Hetzel
Boston University