[R] Error in read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote, : more columns than column names

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 03:59:32 CET 2012

What is initialCuratedDF? I'm not seeing it in any standard location
so there's no way to debug it...

Also see inline.

Michael

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Ben Ganzfried <ben.ganzfried at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just googled my error and many things came up.  I followed the leads and
> read the ?read.delim page; I tried changing header = TRUE, and row.names =
> TRUE-- but I've still been having trouble fixing it, so I would greatly
> appreciate any help you can provide.  Here is my code:

PLEASE don't ever do this -- it's potentially very destructive to
anyone who tries to copy your script to help you.
David also mentioned this when you posted the same code ~ 6 months ago.