[R] Export nls object to text file

Sarah84 gabriel.soderberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 10:27:18 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am new to R and have some trouble with exporting results from a non linear
squares object (.nls), would be very thankful if anyone could help me.

So what I'm doing is a Bass modelling of some data. The result is stored in
the object "Bass.nls". I want to  export a matrix with the three columns:
observation number, actual observation value, predicted observation value.
Can I do this somehow? If not can I export the full nls object somehow? When
trying the to export using,

write.table(Bass.nls)

I get the following error message:

Error in as.data.frame.default(x[[i]], optional = TRUE, stringsAsFactors =
stringsAsFactors) :
  cannot coerce class '"nls"' into a data.frame

I am thankful for all help I can get!

Sincerely yours