[R] How to remove an object that is loaded every time R is opened?

Chris Campbell ccampbell at mango-solutions.com
Wed Feb 29 17:48:42 CET 2012

Hi Jason

If you close an R session and save without choosing a filename, a file called .RData will be created. Open a new session and type getwd(). Then have a look in the named file with your folder options set to Show Hidden Files. Deleting or renaming this file should remove the imported object.

Hope this helps

Chris

Chris Campbell
MANGO SOLUTIONS