[R] orthogonal distance regression package?

Adam Waytz a-waytz at kellogg.northwestern.edu
Wed Feb 29 19:19:17 CET 2012

In the age of google, I have found that concepts such as these are more complex than what Wikipedia provides. Going far beyond a cursory search, it appeared to me there are subtle differences between these terms. I was hoping this knowledgeable community could provide insight on an R package to perform ODR. Thank you.