[R] Options for generating editable figures?

Allen McBride allencmcbride at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:50:29 CET 2012

Thank you for the advice; this is very helpful. I will see how they feel
about installing Inkscape. I'll also work on getting R installed in a
Windows environment so I can produce .emf and .wmf files. I found one
old message on this list from someone who had luck doing this by running
R with Wine. (When you say you mostly give them graphs in .wmf or .emf,
I'm assuming you have a Windows machine? If I'm wrong and you have some
other way of producing these files, please let me know. I almost got
pstoedit/libemf working through MacPorts, but it messes up the line
widths and characters pretty bad.)

Thanks,
--Allen