[R] package sampling

blueberry1228 blueberry1228 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 05:30:30 CET 2012

Hi,
I would like to attach my answer although this question has been posted here
for more than a year.
I believe some people may meet the same problem.

I use sampling package to do the stratified sampling as well, using strata()
function.
And everything goes well before I add another library: Hmisc. I need this
library to handling some pre-process on data.

After trouble shooting for a long time, believe me it's  miserable, I
finally found: There's conflict between Hmisc and sampling packages.

I suggest if strata pops unusual error like this, you should check if your
libraries are incompatible with each other.

Hope this helpful to you:)