[R] Putting an index explicitly into function code --- a curiosity.

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 03:51:23 CET 2012

I imagine the answer will involve lazy evaluation and require you use force() but I'm not quite qualified to pronounce and not at a computer to test.

Michael