[R] using deltat parameter in time series in HoltWinters prediction

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 7 13:28:35 CET 2012

Do check the help page for ts.  You are trying to fit a seasonal model
with a period of about 600 million observations.  I don't know what
seasonality you are actually trying to model, but it cannot be yearly
for data of that frequency (and you would need several years of data).

This is not an R issue, so please discuss with your statistics advisor
what you are really trying to do.