[R] PLM, Logical subscript too long, error

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 16:52:26 CET 2012

On Jan 7, 2012, at 9:34 PM, therrienak wrote:

> I have created panel data set using specific variable from our data
> set. When
> I attempt to run plm I receive a Error in pdata.frame(data, index) :
>  (subscript) logical subscript too long

You are not providing any information about either the data or the code.

> I am assuming that this error has to deal with my data frame that I
> have
> created.

Not necessarily. You could just be committing an error in logic by
using a selection vector that is derived from to your entire dataset
with subsetted data that is smaller in number of rows.

> I can not determine where the problem is or how to fix it.

Read the Posting Guide where it will become clear that your message is
far to short to comply with the advice for how to compose a good r-
help question:

> --
from Nabble:

--