[R] rpart question

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 02:41:20 CET 2012

Hi Amanda,

Can you reproduce the error with a small subset of the data?  If so,
could you send it to us?  For instance if say 20 cases is sufficient,
you could send the output of dput() which pastes easily into the
console:

dput(yourdata[, c("ENROLL_YN", "MINORITY")])

You could also try calling traceback() after the error to get a bit
more diagnostics (and post those if they do not make any sense or help
you).

Hope this helps,

Josh