[R] What is the function for "smoothing splines with the smoothing parameter selected by generalized maximum likelihood?

ali_protocol mohammadianalimohammadian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:12:55 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am new to R, and I am a biotechnologist, I want to fit a smoothing spline
with smoothing parameter selected by generalized maximum likelihood. I was
wondering what function implement this,  and, if possible how I can find the
fitted results for a certain point (or predict from the fitted spline if
this is the correct  language)