[R] problem installing packages

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 16:19:34 CET 2012

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:45 AM, Gavin Blackburn wrote:

> The packages you require might not have been updated yet. You could
> contact the package admin.

That would not be the first option. Checking to see if your mirror is
deficient by looking at another mirror would be the first option. You
should also look at at the Package Checks page; http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_summary.html

  There is a version of vegan on the mirror I am using and I have a
relatively recent version of R 2.14.1 Patched (with a Mac). And there
are no errors reported for current versions. So leave the package
maintainer in peace, since he has been doing his job.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT