[R] Rpad.org down? Searching latest R-Reference card

Jonas Stein news at jonasstein.de
Thu Jan 12 00:08:57 CET 2012

> i'd like to update my R-Reference card and commit some edits,
> but i could not get the source from rpad.org

R Reference Card is dead? No! Long live the R Reference Card. ;-)

Tom Short granted to the public domain 2004-11-07 and got permission to
include material from Emmanuel Paradis (R for Beginners)
I have uploaded the source to
https://github.com/jonasstein/R-Reference-Card

It is my favourite R Reference Card and I am looking forward to recieve
your suggestion for improvement.

Is there a prominent place where i should push the compiled .PDF to?

Kind regards,

--
Jonas Stein <news at jonasstein.de>