[R] R for windows 64 bit

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Jan 12 17:14:33 CET 2012

On Jan 12, 2012, at 9:54 AM, Manta wrote:

> It was already done, as I reduced the dataset at the minimum I could. I
> really need to solve this issue somehow.

What VM are you using on what underlying OS?

Perhaps the VM configuration is limiting memory allocation in some fashion for applications running under the VM. I did not see anywhere in your posts the actual physical RAM installed on the local machine. You might check the VM configuration to see if there are any relevant settings.

Marc Schwartz