[R] tm package, custom reader

pl.rudy at gmail.com pl.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:00:21 CET 2012

I need help with creating custom xml reader for use with the tm package.  The
objective is to crate a corpus for analysis.  Files that I'm working with
come from solr and are in a funky XML format never the less I'm able to
parse the XML files using  solrDocs.R function provided by Duncan Temple
Lang.

The problem I'm having that once I parse the document I need to create a
custom reader that would be compatible with the  tm package.

If someone build a custom reader for tm package, or has some ideas of how to
go about this,  I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks