[R] fUtilities removed

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 19:52:57 CET 2012

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/rmetrics-core/2012-January/000554.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/rmetrics-core/2011-November/000549.html

> This is problematic for my work. I use many of its functions, and it
> will
> complicate things a lot if other programmers want to use my previous
> code in
> the future. Plus, nowhere can I find the justification for its
> removal.

You need to send your questions to the maintainers. They apparently
did not respond to the requests to fix the errors.

> Thanks for any info on this

You should perhaps subscribe to the list that is established for
discussion on this and related packages.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT