[R] Help with t student test

elisacarli21 elisacarli21 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:49:51 CET 2012

Dear all,
I've the following data.frame

                              GENDER   MEASURE01 MEASURE02 MEASURE03
MEASURE04 MEASURE05 MEASURE06
R. Rafuse              MALE           9                        1
6                      8                   1                2
T. Leiker                MALE          6                          7
1                       8                    0                0
E. Bizot                  FEMALE      9                          8
2                       9                   8                8
K. French              MALE           7                          9
0                        5                    9              9
E. Van Landuyt    MALE          7                         1
6                        2                    8               9
K. Harrell              FEMALE      6                         0
0                        8                    3                1
W. Noren              FEMALE      7                        4
3                         2                   5                7
W. Willden            MALE          9                        9
2                          6                   6                8
S. Kohut               FEMALE       7                        8
2                           3                  6                 9

I'd like to run an indipendent t test with the MEASURE01-MEASURE06 as
dipendent variable and GENDER as grouping variable.
Namely, I wish to compare means all variables in the gorup male and female.
Could you help me to find the right R command?

Bests