[R] Date/time

claire5 claire.morandin at free.fr
Sat Jan 14 15:44:41 CET 2012

Well, I am not sure how to use the zoo package to be honest.
I am trying to plot all 1800 data in the same graph but of course it looks
super messy. And R does not really recognize the time data input.
so i just want to plot the time series kind of. The problem is that the x
value is date and time and i don't know how to tell that R yet
i would like it to be a line then, no points, I guess a very long line
y would have light data and x the time.
And of course it sounds unrealistic, but would be great to have just the
days on the x axis not each value for every hours

I hope i am clear, somehow it is really unclear in my head as well :)