[R] The Future of R | API to Public Databases

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:51:38 CET 2012

I have been following this thread, but there are many aspects of it
which are unclear to me.  Who are the publishers?  Who are the users?
What is the problem?  I have a vauge sense for some of these, but it
seems to me like one valuable starting place would be creating a
document that clarifies everything.  It is easier to tackle a concrete
problem (e.g., agree on a standard numerical representation of dates
and times a la ISO 8601) than something diffuse (e.g., information
overload).

Good luck,

Josh