[R] Estimate the average abundance using Poisson regression with a log link.

frankthetank frankharris at gci.net
Sat Jan 14 23:54:55 CET 2012

Hello, please excuse the simplicity of this question as I am not very good
with stats. I am taking a class, using R which I am learning at the same
time, and the questions asks us to "Estimate the average abundance using
Poisson regression with a log link". I can estimate the abundance from "x",
but I can seem to figure out how to get the average abundance in this
method. Any suggestions would be welcome as I have spent about 4 hours
trying to figure this one out.

Thanks.