[R] More issues with apply

LCOG1 jroll at lcog.org
Sun Jan 15 22:27:19 CET 2012

Sorry I wasn't completely clear, I am not 100% sure I know all the
terminology but what I want the array to store is both 'Taz' with the
'Bldgtype' count designations like the result from data set one returns.
When there isn't more than one type of 'Bldgtype' like in data set 2 the
'Bldgtype' designation disappears in the array results.  I tried changing
the data type to a factor but it doesn't appear to change the results in
data set two though in data set 1 it does show 0 for the missing 'Bldgtype'.
Any direction on this or how to set up my data differently is appreciated.
Thanks all

Cheers,
 Josh