[R] Troubles with stemming (tm + Snowball packages) under MacOS

Julien Velcin julien.velcin at univ-lyon2.fr
Mon Jan 16 15:01:44 CET 2012

My libraries are not in "/Library/Frameworks/..." but in "/Users/
myname/Library/R/2.14/library/..."

I have made a "chmod a+x" for all the files (including the
directories). No changes :(.

Besides, I have already tried to re-install the packages (using
different version of R: 2.12, 2.13, 2.4).

Julien