[R] ggplot- using geom_point and geom_line at the same time

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:13:07 CET 2012

Just jumping into the thread it looks like your penultimate and antepenultimate lines of code both add a legend - perhaps cut one?

Michael