[R] bayesian mixed logit

Carlo Fezzi (ENV) C.Fezzi at uea.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 19:47:17 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am writing an R code to fit a Bayesian mixed logit (BML) via MCMC / MH algorithms following Train (2009, ch. 12).

Unfortunately, after many draws the covariance matrix of the correlated random parameters tend to become a matrix with almost perfect correlation, so I think there is a bug in the code I wrote but I do not seem to be able to find it.. dull I know.

Has anybody written a code for BML with R and would like to share it with me or even take a quick look at my code? I would be extremely grateful for any help.

Many thanks to everybody!

Carlo