[R] bayesian mixed logit

Carlo F c.fezzi at uea.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 13:26:34 CET 2012

Thanks Ben,

I am tryin on simulated data, say 300 repondents, 8 choice per person, only
2 random parameters... so i think it should be well behaved... so I am
probably doing a mistake! :-)

Thank for poiting out the MCMCglmm package, ultimately I need to write my
own non-linear untility function, so I do not think I can use standard
packages hence I am writing my own code... you know if MCMCglmm can deal
with non-linear in parameters utilities,

Cheers,

Caro