[R] confint function in MASS package for logistic regression analysis

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Jan 18 19:02:22 CET 2012

Jerome,

I suspect that the difference you are seeing is due to your "usual confidence interval formula" being based on asymptotic normal methods, while the confint.glm method from MASS uses profile likelihoods.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204