[R] Problem importing .txt file

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:06:14 CET 2012

It's hard to diagnose the problem with importing the file without
the file itself, but you can easily change the column names:

colnames(Lambs) <- c("Kind", "Fatness", "Wt")

You should also open the text file itself and check that everything
looks okay with the first few rows.

Sarah

--
http://www.functionaldiversity.org