[R] Sweave question - Setting Soutput code chunks to stay inside page margins?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Thu Jan 19 09:47:45 CET 2012

Do you have a practical case in which you have to print 114 a's
without spaces? I mean this is such an extreme case that is unlikely
to happen in real life. As long as you have spaces in your string, it
will be easy for LaTeX to wrap long lines, although LaTeX should be
able to do it even if the string does not contain spaces.

Let me add the SO link for future reference as well:
http://stackoverflow.com/q/8907613/559676

Regards,
Yihui
--