[R] Filling color's points in legend's plot in R

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:14:33 CET 2012

You might be able to do it with overplotting,(i.e., do the solid grey
using the pch values in the 20s and then use a hollow symbol to put a
black border on it) but I don't see a natural way to change the
background color for just those characters. How'd you do so on the
body of the plot?

examples(legend)

might also have some useful tricks.

Michael