[R] R package dev: how to export constant?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 20 19:27:56 CET 2012

So you are still unable to cite the previous part of the thread?

On 19.01.2012 00:13, Jonas Stein wrote:
>> Jonas, I've just seen your function 'sistring' code and it's different from
>> the code in
>
> Thanks a lot for reporting this bug. It is fixed now in the git
> repository.
>
> I added some examples, but they do not work:
>
> R CMD check sitools
>
> ================= snip
>> ### ** Examples
>>
>> library(sitools)

We do not know the details about that package

>> # volume of a dice in metres
>> a<- 1 * centi
> Error: object 'centi' not found

We do not know hoe you tried to make that object available now.

> Any hints?

No, given you do not manage to tell us how your setup looks like now.

> Do you think i should rename the convert function

Which convert function? You do not call such a function in the example
you gave above, do you?

Uwe Ligges