[R] rbind()

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 21 01:36:46 CET 2012

As Sarah said, you have a path problem.

Are you saying that RawData is a sub-folder (sub-directory) of
SampleProject?
And you are running the script with the working directory set to
SampleProject?
[check using getwd() as Sarah suggested]

If so, it looks like it would work if you use './RawData/File1.csv'.

The ".." causes it back up one directory (folder) above the working
directory before looking for RawData.

You can also use file.choose() to find the file, and that will tell you
what the correct path is.

There's nothing special about how R on the Mac finds input files, or how
it uses rbind(). It does it in the standard R way. (I have no idea how
much different it might be using R Studio or Tinn R on Windows.)

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627