[R] Bayesian data analysis recommendations

Yvonnick Noel yvonnick.noel at uhb.fr
Mon Jan 23 12:01:55 CET 2012

Hi,

On the R side, you may want to have a look at the AtelieR package. It's
a GTK GUI which gives you a simple interface to some common Bayesian
tests (on a proportion, on a variance, on a mean, on mean and variance
jointly, on several proportions, on contingency tables, on several means).

There are also some automatic search procedures of the best model, when
comparing several means, proportions, or rows in a contingency table.

Hope this may be useful,

Yvonnick Noel
University of Brittany
Department of Psychology