[R] interval estimates of bivariate means

Ondřej Mikula onmikula at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:06:18 CET 2012

Dear R-helpers,
I have a bivariate phenotype to be compared between several groups.
Using 'manova' function I can get point estimates of group means. I
would like to plot these estimates together with their confidence
ellipses, but I do not know, how to get interval estimates of group
means as well. Would you be so kind and give me a hint how to proceed?
Best regards
Ondrej Mikula

--
Ondřej Mikula

Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Veveri 97, 60200 Brno, Czech Republic

Institute of Vertebrate Biology
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Studenec 122, 67502 Konesin, Czech Republic