[R] Moving-Tiles Bootstrap

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jan 24 18:31:30 CET 2012

A) Reposting the same message as a separate thread is bad netiquette.

B) Posting HTML email on this list is strongly discouraged.

C) You probably ought to read the posting guide.

D) This is a list about using R. Posting theoretical questions without corresponding R code that illustrates what how far you have progressed is unlikely to elicit a response.

E) Some questions require just the right combination of expertise and free time to answer. Yours seems to be bleeding into a theoretical discussion of a very specific knowledge domain... I certainly don't know the answer. You may need to correspond with authors of packages that almost apply to your problem or post on a more focused discussion group (perhaps one that discusses statistical theory) if you don't get an answer here. Or just wait a week for the right person to read your question.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing